Thursday 5 September 2013

Is the last day of summer?

Today in London it is forecast to be 28 degrees and tomorrow is 19 degrees and wet, so with that in mind I took my camera on the dog walk this morning just to take a few last shots of the wild flowers before they are over.
The boys are back at school and I have a very long list of chores and things I want to do, so need to get started!
 Also today arrived in the mail a lovely little parcel with something I ordered from a new Etsy shop,  I will blog that tomorrow.






4 comments:

  1. Tracey, you reminded that I need to do things I've started, Thank you, (needed a little push in the right direction)!
    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Enjoy your last day of good weather, hopefully not for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture Tracey ... I am enjoying my time but need to motivate myself to do all I need to do too ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tracey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope you'll come visit and accept it! :)
    http://sylvieliv.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-and-some-stats-about-me.html

    Thanks!
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete